As a guy interested in technology, there must be hardwares that they own, right? Maybe and I also have my hardwares too!
My Portable Devices:
Chuwi Hi10 Plus
My everyday use device, it’s a portable laptop but I don’t have the keyboard cover so had to plug OTG cables and keyboard/mouse.
- CPU: Intel Atom x5-Z8350
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Intel Integrated Graphics
- MMC: Sandisk DF4064 - 64GB
- OS: Originally came with Windows + Android, now it’s running Arch.
Main Desktop (compiling dummy)
It’s a desktop, my main one. It’s mostly used for compiling packages for postmarketOS.
- CPU: Intel Core i7-6700k - 4.0 GHz
- RAM: 1x 8 GB DDR4 from Corsair
- GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 Ti + Intel Integrated
- Storage: 1x 1.5 TB WD Green + 1x 1.0 TB WD Green
- Monitor: 1x SP2208WFP (plugged to GPU) + 1x LG FLATTRON L1742S (plugged to Intel)
- OS: Arch Linux
- MELTDOWN/SPECTRE/ZOMBIELAND MIGRATIONS DISABLED